FAIR Health provides customer service and technical support to customers who license FAIR Health data.
FAIR Health products offer a rich repository of healthcare charge information. Customers are encouraged to take advantage of training sessions to understand the power of the data and its potential uses within various business contexts. These sessions, conducted via conference call, are structured to meet licensee needs and can include:
- Comprehensive review of data elements
- Education on the methodologies used within the data modules
- How the modules are developed and underlying data sources
- Benefits and processes for data contribution
- Loading of data products
- Product formats and distribution
Detailed information about how the data are collected, validated and arrayed is available in the Database Overview section.
In addition, the FAIR Health Support team is pleased to provide ongoing service through a toll-free phone number, via email or electronic submission. Customer Service Representatives are available from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Central Time, Monday through Friday, to provide quick response to customer requests including:
- Data inquiries about licensed products
- Standard statistical questions
- Product releases
- Free consumer tools for use by employees/plan members
- And more!
To ensure that FAIR Health delivers superior service and addresses customer needs, FAIR Health conducts a quarterly customer service survey. All customers are encouraged to participate.
To meet the needs of customers, FAIR Health makes a number of additional services available. Fees may apply for customized support based on individual circumstances including:
- On-site training
- Affidavits to support legal appeals
- Support for government inquiries