- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks, including without limitation, by posting, transmitting or otherwise making available through or in connection with the Site, any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to, damage or hijack the operation of or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site).
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of or access to the Site except for hyperlink access to the FAIR Health Consumer Website in accordance with the terms of Section 10.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without the Company’s express prior written consent.
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “harvest,” "scrape," "data mine" or in any way gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without the Company’s express prior written consent.
a. All links shall link only to the FAIR Health Consumer site home page currently located at www.fairhealthconsumer.org (“Consumer Site”).
b. You shall not attempt to modify, alter or frame any content on the Consumer Site. We reserve the right to review your website at any time to ensure that the link is being used appropriately.
c. FAIR Health is a New York not-for-profit corporation qualifying under section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Your use of a hyperlink shall not be construed to imply sponsorship or endorsement by FAIR Health of you, your website or your products.
d. We do not necessarily review or approve of the content displayed on all websites that have linked to the Consumer Site.
e. Your website shall not include any description of FAIR Health or its products without the prior written consent of FAIR Health.
f. You agree that all FAIR Health proprietary trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively, “Marks”), belong exclusively to FAIR Health and when you use these Marks on your website, you must comply with FAIR Health’s standards. Any such use must be approved in writing by FAIR Health.
g. If we object to the link between your website and the Consumer Site for any reason in our sole discretion, you agree to remove it within twenty-four (24) hours of receiving notice from us.
h. Your use of a hyperlink linking your website with the Consumer Site is at your own risk.
17. Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our express prior written consent. This, together with all policies referred to herein, is the entire Agreement between you and the Company relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and the Company relating to such subject matter. Notices to you may be made via posting to the Site, by e-mail or by regular mail, in the Company's discretion. The Site may provide notices of changes to this Agreement or other matters by displaying such notices or by providing links to such notices. Without limitation, you agree that a printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. The Company will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.